"Valorant Screen Driver Crashed" Solution Guide

• "Valorant Screen Driver Crashed" Solution Guide

Valorant is a competitive and tactical shooter game with relatively high graphics requirements. However, one of the side effects of this intensity is graphics driver issues. If you experience graphics driver issues when entering or playing the game, you may experience a significant decrease in your computer's performance and may not enjoy the game. So, let's see what our suggestions are for solving the "Valorant screen driver crashed" issue.

As a solution to graphics driver issues, you can follow the steps below:

1.Restart your computer: First, restarting your computer may help resolve driver issues.
    2.Update your graphics card driver (most important item): Make sure your graphics card driver is up to date. Download and install the latest driver available on the graphics card manufacturer's website. IF NECESSARY, UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL THE DRIVER!
    3.Clean and reinsert your graphics card: Disconnect the connection of your graphics card, clean the slot of the card, and reinsert the card. (Even if it's not exactly the same problem, I solved a graphics card problem by solving the connection problem of my graphics card to the case.)
    4.Check if your computer is under load. In other words, make sure your computer is running smoothly with RAM and Disk while playing Valorant.
    5.Various platforms suggest "Set FPS according to your monitor's refresh rate" recommendations. For example, if your monitor is 144 Hz, set it to 144 FPS, and so on...
    You can uninstall and reinstall Vanguard.
    6.Delete and reinstall Valorant.
    7.If the above steps do not solve the problem, there may be a more serious underlying issue with the graphics card driver problem. In this case, you can submit a ticket to Riot Games stating "I did this and that, but the problem persists." As you know, Riot Games is quite helpful in such matters...

Attention Pls: There may be various combinations. While those with Nvidia graphics cards may solve the problem by trying these methods, those with AMD graphics cards may not. Therefore, I would like to point out that there is no "definite solution" on this page. If you have solved the problem by using the information on our website, you can let us know in the "COMMENTS" section so that we can improve our article and be helpful to other users.

Şimdi katılın!

Henüz bir hesabınız yok mu? Şimdi kayıt olup topluluğumuzun bir parçası olun!